This award celebrates work facilitating better fan engagement through technology, conducted between November 30th 2016 and December 1st 2017.
Entries are invited from across all aspects of the sports sector globally, including but not limited to International and National Governing Bodies and Federations, individual athletes, Sports clubs and teams, sponsors, brands and technology businesses, working in any number of markets, countries or sports.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
• What market did this campaign target
• What was the desired outcome of the campaign and to what degree was the campaign successful
• What technologies did the campaign adopt and why
• How far reaching was the campaign (i.e. Sports, markets, volume of users etc.) and what inherent legacies did it leave
• Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)