This award celebrates innovative products or services, or innovative adoption of technology to improve the end-users’ experience of a radio, tv or digital broadcaster.
Entries are invited from broadcasters, broadcaster service providers and suppliers, and production companies working in any sports, broadcasting across any medium or any combination of media, and working in any number of markets or countries.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
• How innovative was the technology concept or strategic thinking driving the entry’s work
• How innovative, original and effective was the delivery of that work
• How far reaching was the work delivered for target stakeholders (i.e. markets, end-users, sponsors, advertisers, rights owners etc.)
• What technology was used, how was it used and how did it have a measurable impact
• Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)