This award celebrates technologies which enable elite athletes or their managers and coaches to be more effective in improving their performance.
Entries are invited from any technology business, working in any number of markets, countries or sports.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
• What is the purpose / market for this technology
• What need does the entry meet and how does it do so effectively
• To what degree is the technology unique or, where there is competing technology, how is the entry’s technology superior (i.e. easier to use, more accessible, more rigorous etc.)
• How far reaching is the technology (i.e. Sports, markets, volume of users etc.)
• Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)