This award celebrates the facility, stadium or arena that is demonstrably innovative in its approach to coaching, performance, clinical activity, rehab or presentation / housing of elite sports.
Entries are invited from any facility working in elite sports including, but not limited to, centres belonging to International and National Governing Bodies and Federations, individual athletes, private clinics, education establishments, clubs, teams or franchises.
Judges will be scoring entries on the following criteria
• How innovative is the facility in the services it offers stakeholders pertinent to this entry (athletes, teams, fans, sponsors, broadcasters etc)
• What makes this facility superior to its competition
• How does the facility embrace technology in the support it gives elite athletes
• How effective is the facility in its work with target stakeholders (i.e. athletes, coaches, managers, governing bodies etc.)
• What technology does the facility use, how does it use it and how does it have a measurable impact
• Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)