This award celebrates activity across two or more digital media platforms.
Entries are invited from any organization working in sports including, but not limited to, brands, web developers, broadcasters, governing bodies and federations, working in any market, country or sports.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
• How innovative was the concept or the strategic thinking driving the development
• How cohesive was the brand / activity across all platforms
• How innovative, original and effective was the delivery of the work
• How far reaching was the work delivered (i.e. Sports, markets, volume of users etc.)
• What technology was used, how was it used and how did it have a measurable impact
• Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)