This award celebrates the best innovations in sports technology, created between June 2015 and November 2017.
Entries are invited from across all aspects of the sports sector globally including, but not limited to, organizations or individuals who have created technology with a clear application within sports. This initiative can be led by hardware, software, materials, design, nutrition, mechanics etc.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
• What is the market for this technology
• What need does the innovation meet and how does it do so effectively
• To what degree is the technology unique or, where there is competing technology, how is the entry’s technology superior (i.e. easier to use, more accessible, more rigorous etc.)
• How robust is the technology as a business proposition (i.e. how scalable is the tech, what is its potential for growth and to what degree can it disrupt the existing market)
• Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)