This award celebrates technologies which have a measurable impact on promoting, improving or increasing participation.
Entries are invited from across all aspects of the sports sector globally.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
• What need does the innovation meet and how does it do so effectively
• To what degree is the innovation unique
• Where there is competing technology, how is the entry’s technology superior (i.e. easier to use, more accessible, more rigorous etc.)
• How scalable is the technology, what is its potential for growth and to what degree can it disrupt the existing market
• Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)