This award celebrates technologies which specialize in ‘off-field’ care, ensuring elite athletes are safeguarded mentally and physically.
Entries are invited from any technology or tech-led programme, in any sports or market(s), that facilitates rapid identification, avoidance or treatment of injuries and issues, or helping injured or unwell athletes recover quicker.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
• What is the market for this technology
• What need does the campaign meet and how does it do so effectively
• To what degree is the technology unique or, where there is competing technology, how is the entry’s technology superior (i.e. easier to use, more accessible, more rigorous etc.)
• How far reaching is the technology (i.e. Sports, markets, volume of users etc.)
• Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)