This award celebrates technologies which enable better engagement with sports for fans.
Entries are invited from any technology business globally, working in any number of markets, countries or sports.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
• What is the market for this technology
• What need does the entry meet and how does it do so effectively
• To what degree is the technology unique or, where there is competing technology, how is the entry’s technology superior (i.e. easier to use, more accessible, more rigorous etc.)
• How far reaching is the technology (i.e. sports, markets, volume of users etc.)
• Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third party endorsements)