This award celebrates technologies which enable better commercial performance in any organization working in sports, any aspect of a sports organization or any aspect of the sports sector.
Entries are invited from any business operating in sports in a single or multiple market(s) or sports, which work in areas including, but not limited to, data management, WIFI / connectivity, CRM, media, ticketing or transactional services.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
• What is the market for this technology
• What need does the entry meet and how does it do so effectively
• To what degree is the technology unique or, where there is competing technology, how is the entry’s technology superior (i.e. easier to use, more accessible, more rigorous etc.)
• How far reaching was the technology in satisfying its users’ needs regarding targeted stakeholders (i.e. fans, advertisers, rights owners, sponsors, commercial partners or suppliers, the media etc.)
• Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)