This award celebrates tech-led innovation in live sports experiences or events which took place between December 2016 and December 2017 across a single or multiple sport(s).
Entries are invited from rights holders, broadcasters, broadcaster services providers and production companies, international and domestic federations and governing bodies, working in any market(s), country(ies) or sports, with an event of any duration.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
• How innovative was the strategy driving the live event
• How innovative, original and effective was the delivery of the live event
• How far reaching was the work delivered (i.e. Sports, markets, volume of users etc.)
• What technology was used, how was it used and how did it have a measurable impact
• Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)