This award celebrates the work of sports Teams, Leagues, Rights Holders and Governing Bodies, which, thanks to the adoption, use or creation of innovative or ground-breaking technology, have delivered outstanding Results and Support: judges sign an NDA and declare all conflicts of interest. As such, all information shared is confidential. Please note that numbers / hard facts count for more than percentages, information or testimonials.
Entries are invited from Rights Holders and Governing Bodies globally working in any or many sports, international, regional or national federations and governing bodies, international and national leagues, event organizers, broadcasters, broadcaster services providers and production companies, and mobile and digital media.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
• How innovative was the strategy driving the Rights Holder/Governing Body
• How innovative, original and effective was the delivery of that work
• How far reaching was the work delivered for the Rights Holder/Governing Body’s targeted stakeholders (i.e. sportsmen and women, performance staff, fans, advertisers, rights owners, sponsors, commercial partners or suppliers, the media etc.)
• What technology was used, how was it used and how did it have a measurable impact
• Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)