This award celebrates innovative work in sports where tech-led solutions have been created for tangible issues, involving two or more organizations. Solutions must have been delivered between November 30th 2016 and December 1st 2017.
Entries are invited from all organizations globally, working in any number of markets, countries or sports.
Judges will review entries on the following criteria
• What market did this partnership target
• What issues in sports did this partnership aim to resolve
• How innovative was the strategy driving the partnership
• How innovative, original and effective was the delivery of the partnership
• What was the desired outcome of the partnership and to what degree was it successful
• How far reaching was the partnership (i.e. Sports, markets, volume of users etc.) and what inherent legacies did it leave
• What technologies did the campaign adopt and why
• Quantitative and qualitative data supporting the entry (e.g. stats and third-party endorsements)